Furzefield Leisure Centre, Potters Bar
Full Time (39 hours per week)
Salary Circa £28,392.00 p/a (£14.00 p/h)
Come and join the team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Manager, working with an enthusiastic and friendly team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Health and safety legislations within the facilities
- Ensuring our business targets are achieved, through both planning and delivery.
- Carry out minor repairs and complete preventative checks and service of plant in line with training
- To prevent where possible the call-out / involvement of sub-contractors
- Ensuring statutory requirements are followed
What we are looking for:
- Basic repair and maintenance including plumbing, electrics, carpentry and re-decoration.
- Working in a commercial environment
- Previous experience of the maintenance of buildings, plant, equipment, fixtures and fittings
- To be able to write a specification for work to be conducted by contractors
- To have a knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations
- To be able to work without supervision, using initiative
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Tuesday 27th February 2024
Please note that this vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer