The Venue Leisure Centre, Borehamwood
Full Time (39 hours per week)
Salary Circa £25,005.24 p/a (£12.33 p/h)
generous employment benefits
Come and join the team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Duty Manager to join an enthusiastic and friendly team within InspireAll. This post will ideally suit someone who is looking for the chance to progress their career and take on a challenging role.
Your prime responsibility will be to:
- Ensure a safe and welcoming operation, paying particular attention to building presentation and standards of service through effective liaison with all duty staff.
- Work on a rota basis covering the full Centre opening hours
- · Co-ordinate staffing resources, ensuring that adequate staffing provision is made at all times.
- · Be responsible for building security and opening and closing of the building in accordance with company procedures.
What we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will have detailed experience in quality systems, advanced knowledge of pool water treatment and plant operation.
- You should hold a relevant leisure qualification and have extensive operational experience.
- One or more of the following would be an advantage: National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, First Aid At Work, wet / dry coaching or teaching awards, and pool plant operators (or have the ability to gain these qualification within six months of being appointed).
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Thursday 29th February 2024
Please note that this vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer