Sales & Reception Manager
Bletchley Leisure Centre, Milton Keynes
Full Time (39 Hours per Week)
Up to £24,336 pa plus commission
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Sales & Reception Manager to join our dynamic and friendly teams in Bletchley. The role will directly assist and report to the Contract Manager.
- Driving all membership revenue and achieving monthly/ yearly targets
- Exceeding performance in terms of all membership sales through effective lead generation, promotion, marketing and customer care within the centre
- Management of the reception team, including recruitment, training and day to day management of the receptionists
- any additional responsibilities as required by the Contract Manager in line with skills, experience and the needs of the business.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is self-driven, highly motivated, and able to lead their team to provide high standards of service to all members.
- Knowledge and experience of the health & fitness/leisure environment
- The ability to work a flexible working pattern as this post includes shifts and weekends.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Friday 22nd September 2023
Please note that this vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer