Customer Liaison Officer
Full Time (39 hours per week)
£26,368 pa pro rata (£13.00 per hour)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time (39 hours per week) Customer Liaison Officer to help lead the new InspireAll call centre. The position will be located at the Furzefield Leisure Centre and will be responsible for responding to a range of enquiries from all of the four InspireAll leisure centres.
- To manage the new InspireAll Customer Contact Centre. To support the InspireAll Leisure Centres with the overflow of inbound enquiries, including telephone, web site and cancellation tasks.
- To process day to day customer enquiries, bookings, membership sales and cancellation enquiries, demonstrating exceptional accuracy for data capture and customer service. To work evenings and weekends as and when required.
- To recruit and line manage Call Centre Support Staff as required.
What we are looking for;
- Excellent communication skills both over the phone and via e-mail. Demonstrating accuracy in spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Confident in adapting communication style to meet and exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Previous call centre experience and able to work well without supervision, remain motivated and use initiative.
- Able to prioritise task to meet the business needs whilst multi-tasking activities without error.
- Ability to work well under pressure while remaining calm.
- Understanding of customer needs and customer care principals
- Experience in recruiting and supervising a small team.
- Good IT skills in all major applications, in particular spreadsheet management
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Thursday 21st September 2023
Please note that this vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer