Trainee Duty Manager
Bletchley Leisure Centre
Full Time (39 hours per week)
up to £22,308.00 p/a
Come and join the team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Duty Manager to join an enthusiastic and friendly team within InspireAll.
Responsibilities will include;
- supervising and assisting the public in their use of the facility and also be responsible for day-to-day operation of the centre.
- Undertake Lifeguarding duties ensuring the safety of the public and colleagues at all times.
- Be responsible to ensuring high standards of Lifeguarding are achieved by all Leisure Assistants in line with the site Pool Safety Operating Procedures and SLL Quality Management System.
What we are looking for;
- You will need to have experience of working in a poolside environment
- A qualification in sports and recreation (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent) is desirable
- An NPLQ and First Aid at Work certificate are essential although training will be provided for the right candidate
- Ability to work flexible hours
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Monday 9th October 2023
Please note that this vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer